RESO Corporation is a medical group of health coaches and licensed dietitians covered by health plans and Medicare. RESO improves employee health, productivity and happiness while reducing your insurance cost, with the goal (or added benefit) of preventing injuries and illnesses at the workplace. RESO believes that by helping employees improve their health, small and medium sized companies can enhance efficiency and effectiveness of its workforce while significantly reducing the company’s healthcare costs. RESO has developed a proven scientific method that helps individuals and organizations in the long-term.
What We Do
RESO supports this belief with proven, insurer approved coaching programs that come to your site.
RESO can customize a program that fits your unique employee demographics and workplace dynamics based on your employee benefits package
Easy-to-implement program with individual on-site coaching complementary to current wellness programs, and well-suited with wellness tax credit.
Efficient in the long term with our groundbreaking 5-year guarantee, because our customers have been able to maintain their health goals (ideal weight, stress level) since we launched the programs in 2011.
for free consultation
RESO has signed contracts with the following health plans:
- Massachusetts: 97% of insurers
- Blue Cross Blue Shield MA – Harvard Pilgrim – Tufts – Fallon Health – UniCare – Health New England – Humana – United Healthcare – Cigna – Minuteman Health – Aetna
- Rhode Island: 98% of insurers
- Blue Cross Blue Shield RI – United Healthcare – Humana – Tufts
- New Hampshire: 60% of insurers
- Minuteman Health – Harvard Pilgrim – Cigna – Aetna – United Healthcare – Tufts
- Scientific Cooperation:
- Boston Children’s Hospital
- Framingham State University
- Industrial Cooperation:
- MassMEP – Massachusetts Manufacturing Extension Partnership